The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- New rules will not apply to those who met the deadline.
- Records levels of women in employment.
- Payments on account bills omitted for some taxpayers.
- Big employers can support smaller employers with training needs.
- Participation rates still fall behind medium and large businesses.
- Reforms to be rolled out for the private sector in April 2020.
- 1 million businesses mandated into digital tax scheme.
- New system kicks in 21 days after stalemate is resolved.
- New prompt payment rules take effect from autumn.
- Combined employer-employee contributions increase to 8%.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts