The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- The grant will offer a lump sum up to a maximum of £7,500.
- Every area in England falls into one of three alert levels.
- To qualify, businesses must meet new rules on trading conditions.
- The OBR predicts the economy will grow by 5.5% in 2021.
- The OTS recommends options for COVID-19 tax grab.
- Latest tax to go digital set to roll out from 2026 at earliest.
- Clarification needed on tax exemption for annual functions.
- Temporary threshold in place until 1 January 2022.
- First-time buyers can get up to 20% off the cost of a new home.
- Borrowing hit its highest levels in October since records began in 1993.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts