The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Sales fell at the fastest rate in 11 months.
- Discounts available for digital accounting software.
- 12.2 million individuals expected to file for 2020/21 tax year.
- HMRC moves from third most phished brand to outside top 100.
- All restrictions end on 26 January.
- Food prices largest contributor to rising inflation.
- Three tips to make sure your invoices get paid on time, every time.
- Possible changes to workplace pension requirements.
- 184,000 more payrolled employees in December 2021.
- Holiday let owners must prove holidaymakers are renting.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts