The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- More than one million families could still be eligible.
- Withdrawals hit record high since April 2015, and show no signs of slowing.
- Claiming a tax refund through PAYE or self-assessment.
- New income tax rates cause confusion over tax codes.
- More savers seek to utilise personal savings allowance.
- Knowledge of rules and exemptions is ‘relatively low’.
- Proposed 1% charge is intended to target foreign investors.
- Mandatory spot-checks conducted for auto-enrolment compliance.
- Employment growth “may start to slow as vacancies rise”.
- £5.2 billion collected in 2017/18.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts