The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Cut would deliver ‘Brexit dividend’ but ignore other commitments.
- SME organisation calls for MTD reforms.
- Economy grows by 0.4% in August after -0.1% slump in July.
- Spending may be cut to achieve the Chancellor's budget surplus.
- Many overlook the role of complex trusts when it comes to inheritance tax planning.
- Pre-pandemic stamp duty land tax rates are back in place until at least 31 March 2022.
- Countries worldwide agree to minimum corporation tax rate of 15%.
- Pensions firm calls for better data on £4,000 limit.
- The renewed scheme could become less generous to firms.
- Treasury poised to approve LPC recommendation.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts