The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Sunak vows “charities have not been forgotten”.
- Job retention scheme costs could soar to £40bn.
- Emergency measures prompt tenants to stop paying.
- Chancellor paves the way for easier access to funds.
- Job retention scheme open to those in contract.
- New rates kicked in from 1 April 2020.
- Details on how to apply for emergency measures.
- What you need to know as the new tax year gets under way on 6 April.
- HMRC defers rollout of more stringent rules until 1 April 2021.
- Tax group raises concerns about those excluded.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts