The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Evictions ban extended until the end of the year.
- Consumer prices fell 0.2% from 1% in July.
- How can employers ensure claims under the furlough scheme are in line with the law?
- Anyone who is currently aged 47 or under to face extra two-year wait.
- The new guidance comes into effect from today.
- The scheme is set to end on 31 October.
- The coronavirus job retention scheme is due to end in October.
- Group calls on the Government to deliver change.
- Larger businesses will receive £1,500 every three weeks.
- Around £1.75 billion and £3.5 billion could have been wrongly paid out.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts