The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Businesses urged to make contingency plans.
- HMRC urges businesses to sign up before 7 August.
- 37,000 people paid tax at 45% in 2018/19.
- 1 in 10 people have no plans for funding later-life care.
- Move estimated to affect 170,000 individuals from April 2020.
- SMEs could receive statutory sick pay rebate.
- Final period exemption for private residence relief will reduce to nine months.
- Move to affect 170,000 individuals from April 2020.
- Latest auto-enrolment increase is well received.
- Businesses with ‘established’ traits more likely to keep trading.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts