The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Most savers question if they’re saving enough.
- Decision expected by mid-November.
- 1 in 4 firms 'plan to revise down business investment'.
- Controversial tax rules could be set for reform, subject to political change.
- Thousands thought to be missing out.
- HMRC announces 12-month delay – weeks before planned implementation.
- The IPPR reveals pre-Budget 2019 wishlist.
- 1 October 2020 implementation planned.
- Government suppliers must pay 95% of invoices in 60 days.
- Business groups call for more support.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts