The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- 1.8 million extra taxpayers pay higher rates of income tax.
- Data suggests the measure has a positive impact.
- Group fears proposals ignore smaller businesses.
- Findings reflect taxes being paid correctly.
- New legislation aims to provide more transparency.
- ONS report shows a drop in food purchases
- HMRC study shows confusion around MTD requirements.
- A 12 week consultation has launched to look at protective measures.
- Only 4 in 10 think new rules will be easy to follow.
- Tools should be updated ahead of National Insurance threshold increase.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts