The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Companies trading with the EU face stricter rules.
- Rebates available from January 2022.
- Firms can claim one-off grants of up to £6k.
- 6% of workers doubt they will ever retire.
- Monthly payments total £46m since April 2021.
- Rates rise for the first time in more than three years.
- Hospitality takings could fall 40% during vital trading period.
- Prices rise at fastest rate since September 2011.
- Reliefs produce £13bn GVA between 2017 and 2019.
- Self-assessment first-timers in a “black hole of frustration”.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts