The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Business groups respond to Javid’s pledge.
- IR35 rules to apply in the private sector from April 2020.
- Thousands of savers rocked by tax charge.
- 95% pleased with bringing in the professionals.
- The deadline to register for self-assessment is on 5 October 2019.
- Business leaders and industry groups in united call ahead of Budget 2019.
- Over 80% of VAT-registered firms have signed up.
- ABI calls for age to rise from 55 to 57.
- Self-employed ‘face bleak later years’ due to lack of products.
- HMRC continues to rake in record sums of inheritance tax.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts