The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- The self-employed urged to double-check eligibility.
- Large study shows impacts of COVID-19.
- ONS revises down its previous estimate by 0.2%.
- Group claimed big firms withheld or froze payments.
- 46,230 homes sold as COVID-19 restrictions impact the housing market.
- Nearly a million firms in COVID-19 debt.
- Temporary measures set to be announced in early July ‘fiscal event’.
- As HMRC resumes investigations, here’s how businesses can prepare.
- Fraudsters target retail, hospitality and leisure firms.
- Temporary tax cuts may be revealed in July.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts