The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Digital payments passed 2bn in 2018.
- Contractors and companies 'need certainty' over tax status.
- 95% businesses expect demand for digital roles to grow.
- Pensions Regulator cracks down after netting record fines.
- Understanding tax rates for buying property around the UK.
- Lack of advice could lead to ‘dangerous decisions’, ABI warns.
- Tax body responds to planned change to final period exemption.
- Poor payment ‘affects 80% of small businesses’.
- Landlords in England are no longer be able to charge letting fees.
- Regulator cracks down on auto-enrolment non-compliance.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts