The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Plans to be written into Finance Bill 2022 and take effect from April 2028.
- Care costs become unaffordable for some pensioners.
- A tax hike could generate £14bn a year.
- Hertfordshire pays more IHT than Northern Ireland and Wales combined.
- New fuel rates from 1 September 2021 onwards.
- Millions may have a forgotten account they can still use.
- British expat numbers in Portugal swell post-Brexit.
- Borrowing is second highest on record for that month.
- HMRC warns against comparing recent annual tax receipts.
- Year to July 2021 inflation rate hovers above 2% target.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts