The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Businesses urged to prioritise VAT payments.
- Part-time self-employment helps innovation, IPSE says.
- Taxpayers will be able to email the Adjudicator’s Office.
- CBI analysis reveals bump in collective tax bill.
- More landlords are incorporating their business as tax measures begin to bite.
- Year-on-year inheritance tax receipts continue to rise.
- One in five are “worse off than they expected to be”.
- The Competition and Markets Authority publishes its final report.
- New rules will not apply to those who met the deadline.
- Records levels of women in employment.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts