The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- ABI proposes tax exemptions to support self-funding.
- Almost £623 billion was collected last year.
- Employment rates for older individuals ‘likely to continue rising’.
- ‘Failure to take reasonable care’ is the biggest factor in unpaid tax.
- Large businesses could be fined for poor payment practices.
- Taxpayers could receive much larger bill in January 2020.
- HMRC issues updated guidance on impending change.
- Government schemes to help pay for childcare this summer.
- Payments for June 2019 may need to be made sooner.
- More than 11% of adults in the UK have a second home.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts