The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Scheme plugs gap in government support.
- 25,652 applications were successful up to 28 April.
- Direct debits should be cancelled before 7 May.
- Archaic law presents an exceptional challenge for validating wills.
- Updates to the furlough scheme, loans and more.
- Average homeowner frees up £755 a month.
- Loans of up to £50,000 available from 4 May.
- High street firms asked to pay what they can.
- Most small firms have seen applications turned down.
- Loans of between £125k and £5m available next month.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts