The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- 17,000 savers reclaim £46m in overtax on pension withdrawals.
- The rules for construction industry contractors and subcontractors.
- FSB says a “cautious approach” to the national living wage is needed.
- 78,300 individuals claim non-domiciled status.
- Relief for film and high-end television increases 40% in three years.
- CIOT says construction businesses are unprepared.
- Government responds to calls from NHS doctors to scrap taper.
- Businesses report problems with regulations and customer demand.
- Select committee calls for Government action.
- Stay of execution for those who missed sign-up deadline.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts