The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Employment growth “may start to slow as vacancies rise”.
- £5.2 billion collected in 2017/18.
- ACCA says public expectations of audit should be addressed.
- Cashless trend hurts SMEs, FSB says.
- Gaps between business rate revaluations is ‘punishing struggling areas’.
- 1 in 4 struggle with the cost of moving.
- How to spot and avert failure in your business.
- How interest rates could affect your mortgage.
- Young adults told to be ‘especially vigilant’.
- Change to HMRC calculations reveals figures were underestimated.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts