The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- 17,000 savers reclaimed tax in Q2 2019.
- New chancellor targets evolution to a ‘wider skills levy’.
- Scheme set to close for new entrants on 30 November 2019.
- Key considerations when it comes to working from home.
- Formal training remains a popular employee benefit.
- Business lobby group warns most sectors are unprepared.
- 234,074 properties bought through the scheme.
- BCC, IoD and FSB call for business-friendly measures.
- Stamp duty discourages downsizing, House of Lords committee says.
- 18 companies suspended from the prompt payment code.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts