The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- How have last year's consultations progressed?
- Measures and announcements affecting businesses.
- Software to cost small firms £564 in the first year.
- Initiatives so far have been ‘ineffective’, committee says.
- HMRC to apply tax charge from 5 April 2019.
- Employers only use 9% of available funds.
- Register by 5 April to payroll employee benefits for 2019/20.
- HMRC reports increasing number of fraudulent phone calls.
- The Revenue releases essential three-step guidance.
- FPS and EPS to be submitted for final period of 2018/19.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts