The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Pensions Regulator cracks down after netting record fines.
- Understanding tax rates for buying property around the UK.
- Lack of advice could lead to ‘dangerous decisions’, ABI warns.
- Tax body responds to planned change to final period exemption.
- Poor payment ‘affects 80% of small businesses’.
- Landlords in England are no longer be able to charge letting fees.
- Regulator cracks down on auto-enrolment non-compliance.
- Micro-businesses drive increase in ambition.
- Late-paying companies could lose out on government contracts.
- More than one million families could still be eligible.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts