Indie Dev Guides
- Indie Dev’ Guide 1 – Limited Companies
- Indie Dev’ Guide 2 – Personal Tax
- Indie Dev’ Guide 3 – VAT
- Indie Dev’ Guide 4 – Payroll and Workplace Pensions (Auto Enrolment)
- Indie Dev’ Guide 5 – Digital Tax Accounts and Software
- Indie Dev’ Guide 6 – Funding your Prototype
- Indie Dev’ Guide 7 – Corporation Tax
- Indie Dev’ Guide 8 – Research and Development Tax Relief
- Indie Dev’ Guide 9 – Video Games Tax Relief Claims
- Indie Dev’ Guide 10 – Understanding your Accounts
- Indie Dev’ Guide – British Film Institute (BFI) certification
Download the full guide:
The Plus Approach to the Video Games Industry
Whether you are planning on starting out on your own, opening a new indie dev’ studio, looking to expand your studio or the time has come to consider a sale, we can provide you with the support and guidance that you need to help ensure success.
Services we provide include:
- Advice on the appropriate business structure
- Assistance with Business Plans and forecasting
- Company formations
- VAT Registration, VAT returns and VAT advice
- Advice and support with implementation of bookkeeping systems such as Xero
- Company accounts and corporation tax return preparation
- Company secretarial including submission of Confirmation Statement
- Company payroll
- Business Health Checks
- Tax Planning advice
- Advice and support with obtaining BFI certification
- Accountant’s reports to assist with obtaining BFI certification
- Accountant’s / audit reports to assist with obtaining funding
- Video Games Tax Relief claims
- Research & Development Tax Relief Claims
- Company share valuations
- Assistance with EIS, SEIS and EMI Options
- Self-Assessment registration and tax return preparation
Download the complete guide
All of the Indie Dev’ Guides in this section are available as a single document to download as a PDF. Simply click the button below to go to the download page.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch with our in house expert Luke Thomas to see how we can help.
Here are our featured sectors
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts