Our 2019 Christmas Hamper has arrived ready for our hamper raffle in aid of Ronald McDonald House, Brighton.
Ronald McDonald House, Brighton is a charity that helps families stay close to their children in hospital by providing free ‘home away from home’ accommodation in their Ronald McDonald Houses. All proceeds from this hamper will be donated to Ronald McDonald House, Brighton.
Fancy winning this wonderful hamper from The Brighton Wine Company? Well, you can by purchasing a ticket or three from our reception!
A single ticket can be purchased for £5 or why not increase your chances by purchasing 3 tickets for £10.
All the products in the hamper this year are local English products. Full contents include;
- Bottle of black Dog Hill Sparkling Cuvee 2014 (made locally in Ditchling and one of Sussex’s top sparkling wines)
- Bottle of Bolney Rosso Vermouth (great for making cocktails – or over ice)
- Fruit and nut tablette of hand made chocolate from local Petworth chocolatier Noble & Stace
- Orange and lemon tablette of hand made dark chocolate from local Petworth chocolatier Noble and Stace
- Heston Blumenthal Black Forest Panettone
- Tea Pigs Earl Grey tea
- Jar of Ouse Valley Lime and Green Chilli Pickle
- Black Bomb Cheese
The winner will be drawn at random on Friday 13 December and the prize will be available for delivery or collection from Monday 16 December.
Don’t delay, make sure you purchase your tickets today!
Many thanks to Chris Orr at the Brighton Wine Company for creating the hamper