Do you issue your sales invoices in Xero? If you do, then you will likely know about the many advantages that this function can offer and we take a look at some of them below;
- You can create a personalised sales invoice with your company logo, font and colour theme.
- You can add payment services such as PayPal or Stripe into your invoice template which allows your customers to make faster and more efficient payments.
- You can use Xero’s repeat function to set up recurring sales invoices or you can schedule invoices to send in the future.
- Using the Xero App means you can issue sales invoices direct to your clients while out and about, which in turn means they can make payment there and then.
- Emailing sales invoices direct to your customers through Xero not only saves time but gives you peace of mind that the correct person is receiving the invoice.
- There is a new invoicing function within Xero which automatically saves your invoice as a draft as you go. It is then able to remember previous invoice entries and make suggestions, again saving you time.
- You can also set up credit limits on customers to ensure any unpaid invoices do not exceed your agreed limit.
If you think the above would help you in your business, please contact the Plus Advisory Department who will be happy to run through Xero and the other advantages it has to offer.
Contact me on 01273 701200 or email email@example.com
Date published: 28 July 2021