Following the success of the pilot last year, the Coast to Capital Peer Networks Programme delivered by MDHUB has returned! The previous programme assisted business owners to significantly increase their confidence as leaders.
There’s never been a more important time to invest in the future of your business by working with people who know business best. Other business leaders. Join forces to find your strength in 2021 with Peer Networks.
How will you benefit?
- Learn from your peers: Find solutions to the real issues your business is facing by working with other local business leaders facing similar challenges.
- All it takes is your time: Peer Networks is a completely free programme, all it takes is a few hours of your time each month. You can join virtual sessions from the comfort of your home or office.
- Varied delivery, real results: Activities take place in structured, small-group sessions, led by a skilled professional facilitator to make sure you see real results in return for the investment of your time. You will also benefit from access to 1:1 mentoring, coaching or advice
How does the programme work?
- Peer Networks is delivered through a series of confidential and high impact peer sessions, with each cohort led by a trained facilitator.
- The programme will provide each participant with 18 hours of facilitated peer group support plus a minimum of 3.5 hours of one-to-one support.
- All applicants will go through a selection panel where care is taken to curate the best fit for the programme and the Cohorts going forward.
- All sessions will take place online either via ZOOM or MS Teams for the time being.
Check out the below video and hear from our one our clients Charlotte Smith at Cityzen Limited!
Are you eligible?
The programme is available to any SME business that has:
- Operated for at least one year
- Has at least 5 employees
- A turnover of at least £100000
- An aspiration to improve