Our annual Christmas Hamper Raffle is back and you can now enter for your chance to win the hamper in aid of Ronald McDonald House, Brighton.
Ronald McDonald House, Brighton is a charity that helps families stay close to their children in hospital by providing free ‘home away from home’ accommodation in their Ronald McDonald Houses.
Fancy winning this hamper from The Brighton Wine Company? Well, you can by purchasing a ticket or three from our reception!
A single ticket can be purchased for £5 or why not triple your chances of winning by purchasing 3 tickets for £10, a superb offer!
Full contents of the hamper include;
- Rami Falanghina Di Majo Norante, Italy, Red
- Chateau du Cedre Heritage Malbec, France
- Lancashire Bomb Cheddar
- Ouse Valley Three Kings Chutney
- Ouse Valley Apricot & Ginger Chutney
- Beldi Preserved Lemons
- Belazu Traditional Pesto
- Cartwright & Butler cheese thins
- Cartwright & Butler Dark Chocolate Gingers
The winner will be drawn at random on Friday 10 December- keep your eyes peeled to see who wins!
Don’t delay, make sure you purchase your tickets today!
Many thanks to Chris Orr at the Brighton Wine Company for creating the hamper