Easy to use HR software designed for SME’s
The HR software your team will love. Intuitive, straightforward and employee-friendly.
The success of your company is about managing your employees — not paper. By focusing on simplicity and ease of use, Breathe is a cloud HR software solution designed to tame the chaos so that you can get out from behind the desk and lead your people. Cumbersome HR systems are officially a thing of the past. Keeping all your employee information in one place and automating all those time-consuming human resource administrative tasks, Breathe transforms the way you do HR.
With customisable reports, automated and streamlined processes, this HR system gives you the tools you need to support your business.
- Centralise Records One central location for all HR information with employee self-service to keep everything up to date.
- Organise Documents Keep all employee documents safe and publish policies & templates online.
- Book Holidays Manage holiday booking and absence allowances with a simple online approval process.
- Manage Sickness Take control of sickness – every absence is logged, approved and analysed in your HR system.
- Improve Performance Standardise the way you manage performance and keep track of objectives.
- Tasks Reminders Manage day to day employee tasks from the HR Dashboard with email reminders and onscreen notifications.
- Streamline Reporting Keep track of what’s happening.
- Report Library and one‐click Data Export makes Management & HR reporting a breeze.
- Expenses Manage Employee expense claims. Employee completes a claim for managers to approve.
- API Streamline your favourite systems with Breathe’s API to save even more time
Unlike other HR solutions, Breathe base their prices on the overall size of your business – not per employee. Payment can be made monthly (below) but for a 10% discount you can also pay annually.
Discover how Breathe can free up your day today; Sign up to a free 14- day trial
If you sign up to Breathe between May and July, we can offer you 50% off your first three months!