The latest tax, employment, business and economic news affecting firms and individuals alike. Updated each day.
- Scam calls widely reported ahead of self-assessment deadline.
- How leaving the EU could affect the jobs market.
- Recent changes leave 1 in 4 savers in the dark.
- Workers urged to plan finances in the event of illness.
- Only 32% self-employed people currently save for retirement.
- SMEs will need ‘information and guidance’ on reforms.
- Economy and cashflow worries make it hard to take a break.
- Higher earners set to pay £128 a month extra.
- Half of businesses still plan to grow, despite disruption.
- Rises in state pension age cause confusion.
See how we can help you...
We believe in being involved with the local business community and that is why we network extensively, host regular business seminars, write blogs and have many trusted, professional contacts