These sessions are aimed at those who need to complete self-assessment tax returns and may be of interest to you if any of the following apply:
- You are a company director
- You are self-employed
- You have an annual income of more than £100,000 per year
- You or your partner claim child benefit and either one of you have income of more than £50,000 per year
- You have a buy to let property
- You have a mortgage on the buy to let property and the impact the restriction on your mortgage interest for the 2017/18, 2018/19, 2019/20 and 2020/21 tax years will have on you.
- You need advice on capital gains tax
- You have lived or worked overseas and have moved back to the UK or you are planning on leaving the UK to move overseas
- You need income tax advice on personal investment income (bank interest or dividend income)
We are holding a one day Personal Tax Surgery online on Friday 16 October between 9.00am and 4.45pm.
These sessions are open to everyone and if you have a friend, family member or colleague that you think would benefit from one of these, please pass on our details.
If you or someone you know would like to arrange a session with us, please book today.
This is offered free of charge, without obligation and in complete confidence.
The safety of our staff and clients is our priority and due to the current circumstances, this event will be held online using Zoom.
The meeting link and password will be sent to your email before the event so please keep an eye out for this in the lead up to the event.
Fri, 16 October 2020 | 09:00 – 16:45 BST