In recent years, Xero has established itself as the “go to” on line provider for businesses that are looking to improve their accounting and financial reporting systems. The ease of use, clarity of layout and cost are some of the reasons why clients choose to use this system. We now have over 150 clients using Xero and more are making the decision to switch it every week.
The majority of our advisers at Plus Accounting have been trained on Xero and have passed their accreditation. We are now a Gold Champion Xero Partner and our in house finance team recently adopted Xero for ourselves!
Xero is able to provide an effective accounting solution to a wide range of businesses, from start-ups to larger, established businesses operating many branches. We provide a comprehensive range of support services including:
- Assessing your existing accounting system and identifying any areas of weakness
- Advising on the improvements which Xero would bring
- Providing free demonstrations
- Providing a full implementation and training service
- Supporting your on-going Xero needs
- Advising on the wide range of Xero add-ons which can help you run your business more efficiently, including stock systems, executive dashboards and project management apps
Xero is accredited by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales and details of their evaluation can be found on their website; www.icaew.com
You can also follow our Xero expert via Twitter @CloudGuruGirl
We look forward to hearing from you.