Video Games Development
As you would expect from a firm of chartered accountants, we offer a comprehensive range of accounting and tax services for clients that operate in the Video Games Development sector. So whether you are planning on starting out on your own, opening a new indie dev’ studio, expanding your studio or the time has come to consider a sale, we can provide you with the support and guidance that you need.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is our genuine interest in you and your business. We take time to understand what is important to you and then tailor our services and advice to your requirements. You may need guidance on the most appropriate tax structure for your new business, help raising funds to expand, guidance on improving your accounting system and KPI reporting or an EMI share option plan to incentivise key staff. Significantly, we also have extensive experience in dealing with video games tax relief claims for our clients. We can help with all of these matters and much more.
We have numerous clients operating in the game development sector and invite you to take a look at the testimonials from some of these studios:
- Futurlab Limited: Gaming Sucess!
- The Chinese Room Limited - UK Gaming at its best in Brighton
- Toxic Games Limited - providing knowledge and insights
We have an extensive network of trusted professional contacts who we can introduce to you for help on legal issues, HR, workplace pensions, raising finance and much more.
We are also partner members of Ukie, the trade body for games and interactive entertainment in the UK.
You can follow Luke Thomas on Twitter @VideoGamesTax
If this sounds like the type of accountancy firm that you would like to work with, please call us to discuss how we can help you. Please contact Luke Thomas on email@example.com or one of the other directors using this link http://www.plusaccounting.co.uk/about-us/directors
We look forward to hearing from you.
Indie Dev Guides
- Indie Dev Guide 1- Limited Companies
- Indie Dev Guide 2 - Personal Tax
- Indie Dev Guide 3 - VAT
- Indie Dev Guide 4 - Payroll and Workplace Pensions (Auto Enrolment)
- Indie Dev Guide 5 - Digital Tax Accounts and Software
- Indie Dev Guide 6 - Funding your Prototype
- Indie Dev Guide 7 - Corporation Tax
- Indie Dev Guide 8 - Research and Development Tax Relief
- Indie Dev Guide 9 - Video Games Tax Relief Claim
- Indie Dev Guide 10 - Understanding your Accounts
- The Plus Approach to the Video Games Industry
- Indie Dev Guide - British Film Institute (BFI) certification