Wired Sussex Business Finance Forum
Wired Sussex Business Finance Forum supported by Plus Accounting
Are you a digital, media or technology SME looking to grow? Would you benefit from expert and peer to peer knowledge sharing?
Wired Sussex has teamed up with Plus Accounting to provide a members only Forum to support you with understanding the challenges and difficulties small businesses in the sector have when looking at their current financial position and their future financing desires.
We would love you to join us on Monday 12 June where Plus Accounting's Finance Director, Jamie Young and their Client Manager, Alex Koupland will be discussing the importance of KPIs and Financial Reporting;
- What does success look like to your business?
- How to set financially practical goals for your business?
- The importance of accountability
- What gets measured gets managed
- How to identify key drivers.
Benefits of attending this Forum include;
- Face to face discussions with business advisors
- Networking potential with likeminded businesses
- Gain access to information and practical advice that you can use straight away
- Direct access to question and answer sessions
- Peer to peer knowledge sharing - learn from others about what they have done and their successes/challenges
Wired Sussex is being supported by Plus Accounting to engage with Business Owners, Accounts Staff, Office Managers or any member of the team that deals with the company's finances.
The Forum will give you a chance to discuss your views, opinions and questions in a peer to peer environment and draw on the expert knowledge of Plus Accounting.
We will be holding the Forum at Wired Sussex, New England House on 12 June;
- 9.00am Arrival and registration (coffee and pastries)
- 9.10am Introductions from Plus Accounting, Wired Sussex & event attendees
- 9.15am Speaker(s)
- 9.50am Open discussion/Q&A
- 10.15am Event round up: Informal networking/conversation
- 10.30am Events ends
Please note this event is exclusive to members of Wired Sussex. Wired Sussex membership puts you at the heart of one of the fastest growing digital, media & technology communities in the UK. You can find out about the benefits of joining here. If you have any questions about membership please firstname.lastname@example.org