Tax Planning Surgery
Plus Accounting have 6 free 45 minute advice sessions available.
As we are approaching the end of the 2017/18 tax year and the 2018/19 tax year will have started. these sessions are aimed at those wanting guidance and advice on personal tax compliance and planning. The following topics can be discussed;
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- Taxation of Rental Income and the restriction of Mortgage Interest
- Child Benefit being received where total income is in excess of £50,000
- The submission of Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Personal Tax Planning
- Leaving the UK to live overseas
- Moving to the UK from overseas
We are holding a one day Tax Planning Surgery at Preston Park House on Friday 13 April between 9.00am and 4.45pm.
These sessions are open to everyone and if you have a friend, family member or colleague that you think would benefit from one of these, please pass on our details.
If you or someone you know would like to arrange a session with us, please book using the options above.
This is offered free of charge, without obligation and in complete confidence.