Taking Care of Business
Sussex Innovation Centre are bringing together experts from across the professional services spectrum to help you take care of business.
Rather than seeing these as boring, but essential parts of running your business. These experts will open your eyes to opportunities which keep your house in order and free you to scale your business.
So whether it’s making the most of your R&D tax credit claims, insuring against risk or exploitation of IP, you’ll take away valuable insights and have the chance to get burning questions answered.
- 5.00 – 5.15pm Arrival & networking
- 5.15 – 5.20pm Welcome & introduction (Sussex Innovation Centre)
- 5.20 – 5.35pm Moore Law - Tristram Moore, Founder & Principal Solicitor (Intellectual Property)
- 5.35 – 5.50pm Plus Accounting - Paul Feist, Director (Accountancy)
- 5.50 – 6.05pm Skerrits - Mark Cardy, Chartered Financial Planner (Staff Benefits & Rewards)
- 6.05 – 6.20pm Morrisons - Joanne Kavanagh, Head of Employment (Employment Law)
- 6.20 – 6.40pm Panel Q&A
- 6.40 – 7.00pm Networking & close
Please book your space; Taking Care of Business