Self Assessment & Personal Tax Surgery
Plus Accounting are offering free 45 minute advice sessions.
These sessions are aimed at those who need to complete self-assessment tax returns and may be of interest to you if any of the following apply:
- You are a company director
- You are self-employed
- You have an annual income of more than £100,000 per year
- You or your partner claim child benefit and either one of you have income of more than £50,000 per year
- You have a buy to let property
- You have a mortgage on the buy to let property and the impact the restriction on your mortgage interest for the 2017/18, 2018/19, 2019/20 and 2020/21 tax years will have on you.
- You need advice on capital gains tax
- You have lived or worked overseas and have moved back to the UK or you are planning on leaving the UK to move overseas
- You need income tax advice on personal investment income (bank interest or dividend income)
We are holding a one day Personal Tax Surgery at Preston Park House on Friday 5 October between 9.00am and 4.45pm.
These sessions are open to everyone and if you have a friend, family member or colleague that you think would benefit from one of these, please pass on our details.
If you or someone you know would like to arrange a session with us, please book today.
This is offered free of charge, without obligation and in complete confidence.