Increasing Employee Engagement & Motivation
Join us on 24 May for our Workshop "Increasing Employee Engagement & Motivation"
* Are you wondering how to keep your indispensable staff?
* Are you aware of the ways to retain your current employees?
* How can flexible working apply to you and your business?
* Does HR give you a headache? We look at some cost effective software to help you.
* Ways to reward your staff, including the Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme.
Jonathan Richards from Breathehr and Paul Feist from Plus Accounting will be talking you through the above discussion points.
The Workshop is aimed at business owners and company directors who recognise the benefits of encouraging and rewarding the whole team.
The Workshop will give you the chance to discuss your views, opinions and questions with our expert panel and with each other.
The Workshop will be held at MyHotel on Jubilee Street, Brighton on 24 May - please join us from 8.00am for a light breakfast and we will begin the Workshop at 8.30am.
Any questions on this event, please contact Vicky King on 01273 701200 or email@example.com