Digital, Media and Technology Business Finance Forum
Are you a digital, media or technology SME looking to grow?
Wired Sussex has teamed up with Plus Accounting to provide a quarterly members only Forum to engage with you and really understand the challenges and difficulties businesses in the sector have when looking at their current financial position and their future financing desires.
We would love you to join us on Monday 17 October where Plus Accounting's Finance Director, Jamie Young and their Client Manager, Alex Koupland will be discussing Xero and how it can benefit your business;
- Quotes and Invoicing - create and send invoices, then get paid online
- Bank Reconciliation - match payments against invoices and automatically code regular transactions using imported bank feeds
- VAT Returns - Xero will complete your records and you can then file directly with HM Revenue & Customs
- Expense Claims - using Xero Touch to capture expenses on the go
- Budgets and Reporting - a wide variety of reports to see how your business is performing at any time
Benefits of attending this Forum include;
- Face to face discussions with Xero Accredited Advisors
- Networking potential with likeminded businesses
- Gain access to information and practical advice that you can use straight away
- Direct access to question and answer sessions
Wired Sussex is being supported by Plus Accounting to engage with Business Owners, Accounts Staff, Office Managers or any member of the team that deals with the company's finances.
The Forum will give you a chance to discuss your views, opinions and questions in a peer to peer environment and draw on the expert knowledge of Plus Accounting.
We will be holding the Forum at MyHotel Brighton on Jubilee Street, Brighton on 17 October;
- 9.00am Arrival and registration (coffee and pastries)
- 9.10am Introductions from Plus Accounting, Wired Sussex & event attendees
- 9.15am Speaker(s)
- 9.50am Open discussion/Q&A
- 10.15am Event round up: Informal networking/conversation
- 10.30am Event ends
Please note this event is exclusive to members of Wired Sussex. Wired Sussex membership puts you at the heart of one of the fastest growing digtal, media & tech. communities in the UK. You can find out about the benefits of joining here. If you have any questions about membership please contact email@example.com
Please book via here