Creative Industries - All you need to know: Tax Reliefs & Legal Advice
Join us on Tuesday 26 September at our Workshop 'Creative Industries - All you need to know: Tax Reliefs & Legal Advice'.
We are joined by Luke Thomas and Alex Koupland who have extensive experience in creative industry reliefs and how to ensure you are using them effectively in your business. We will also be joined by Mark O'Halloran from Coffin Mew who is a specialist in protecting and managing intellectual property.
Have you ever asked yourself the following;
- Do I qualify for enhanced tax relief for creative costs?
- Can I claim tax relief for software development?
- What tax benefits are available if I apply to patent my products?
- Can I offer tax breaks to potential investors in my company?
- How can I offer tax efficient incentives to my key people?
- What kinds of IP is my business likely to create?
- How can I ensure I own my business IP?
- How do I ensure my ownership of IP meets tax relief requirements?
This Workshop is aimed at Directors, Business Owners and Managers within the business who wish to put the right schemes and reliefs in place for them and their employees, together with ensuring that all legal areas are covered.
The Workshop gives you the change to discuss your views, opinion and questions with our expert speakers and with each other.
The Workshop will be held at MyHotel on Jubilee Street, Brighton on Tuesday 26 September - please join us from 9.00am for light refreshments and we will begin the Workshop at 9.15am.