April 2016: Tax changes are coming, are you ready?
Join us on 22 March for our Workshop "April 2016: Tax changes are coming, are you ready?"
* Do you have dividend income in excess of £5,000 per annum?
* Are you aware of the upcoming changes to rules on the tax on dividends?
* What options are available to you in order to mitigate your tax liability as a result of these changes?
* How will the changes to the rules concerning travel expenditure impact you?
* How will the changes to Benefits in Kind effect you?
Luke Thomas and Peter Hedgethorne from Plus Accounting will be talking you through the above discussion points.
The Workshop is aimed at company directors in receipt of dividend income in excess of £5,000 per annum who want to understand how changes to tax on dividends will affect them and what they can do to mitigate the impact. It will also focus on other important changes affecting business owners from April 2016.
The Workshop will give you the chance to discuss your views, opinions and questions with our expert panel and with each other.
The Workshop will be held at MyHotel on Jubilee Street, Brighton on 22 March - please join us from 8.00am for a light breakfast and we will begin the Workshop at 8.30am.
Any questions on this event, please contact Vicky King on 01273 701200 or email@example.com