Monthly Xero Apps Update
19th December 2017
Take a look at our monthly update on the latest Xero Apps for businesses just like yours.
- Flexible and easy to use POS (Point of Sale) system to sell in-store or on the go with the solution built for iPad, Mac and PC. It even works offline.
- It has powerful inventory management tools to simplify stock orders, transfers and stocktakes, this is whether you have one item or thousands.
- It is a simple online store that anyone can set up. No need to be a web expert with Vend Ecommerce, you have a single product catalogue, with all your reports in one place.
- There are customisable reports which helps you gain visibility to make the best, most informed decisions across your entire business. Track stock, sales history, customers and staff performance.
- It has built in customer loyalty where you can build your customer database, grow repeat business and increase shopper spend with a customisable loyalty program and gift cards.
- Lead Manager (CRM) enables you to track your leads, view your sales pipeline, and proposals all in one place.
- It has the facilities to enable you to design beautiful branded quotes within minutes
- It has a simple job tracking system to enable staff to enter these details in on the go and avoid spending time which could be spent on other tasks.
- You can streamline your invoices to save time by bulk invoicing, basing your invoices on hourly or flat rates and updating your brand loco.
- You can print off actionable reports relevant to individual jobs to view the profit margin on each job, see breakdown of the costs, see who your largest customers were last quarter and so much more.
- Enables you to forecast for the future, plan for the best and worst case and everything in between.
- Cash flow forecasting gives you the control to action a better future for your business with advance cash flow forecasting that gives you control. It allows you to do scenario planning to explore every avenue to ensure you are on the right path.
- You can set up alerts within the systems so you are instantly aware of things to celebrate or risks to avoid. It keeps you aware to keep on track to ensure your gross profit is on target, or what your wages percentage is looking like over the next six months.
- It has advance budget tools allowing you to use your budget as a foundation for your business planning so you can review the actuals versus to help you reach your goals.
- Accountants and book-keepers can train to be an advisor by completing FUTRL’s industry-approved business advisor certification programme.
- Datamolina automates the coding on your invoices which results in saving time and effort.
- Accurate data is captured from the information on your client’s invoices and receipts, avoiding the need to enter this in manually.
- From the dashboard see all your clients’ folders enabling you to see which folders need your immediate attention.
- You can create multiple folders for the same client so that you can separate clients which have departments, locations or projects. You can also set up different automation setting for the same client.
- Datamolino has the mobile app facility which give you the option to submit receipts on the go, you just take a picture and submit.
I can organise a trial or set up any of these apps with your Xero account. If you would like further information on any of these, please let me know.
Contact me on 01273 701200 or email email@example.com