Monthly Xero Apps Update
21st November 2017
Take a look at our monthly update on the latest Xero Apps for businesses just like yours.
- Specializes in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Workflow Management.
- Gathers leads straight from websites through an easy to configure integration.
- Sends quotes, contracts and invoices. An easy to navigate database for contacts and companies to access all important information. Set up task workflows to save time.
- Request and receive payments, tracking balances due and send reminders. Integrates with Xero to stay on top accounts and tax.
- Configure email templates to save time, and automate surveys or forms to receive valuable information or feedback quicker.
- Links all your bank cards to just one master card. Enables you to see every transaction in real time across all your bank cards on one simple screen.
- Integrates with Xero so business spends sent instantly to Xero.
- Sign up and securely adds existing debit and credit cards to the curve app. The app connects the selected card directly to Xero bank account and map automatically to Xero account codes.
- Every time a business purchase is made the correct Xero bank account is updated and if a receipt is attached it syncs instantly with the correct line item in Xero reducing reconciliation errors.
- Expensify automates receipt scanning to reimbursement.
- Expense reports are finished with one click. Take a picture of your receipt and Expensify automatically fills out and submits an expense report for you which can be exported to Xero.
- Expense policy rules can be set up to flag any expenses that need a manager’s review. Others can be automatically approved.
- Once expense reports are approved, the funds are paid direct to the employee’s bank account within 24 hours via an Automated Clearing House (ACH) which is a secure payment processing gateway.
- iZettle’s card reader takes card and contactless payments in seconds, on the go, whenever and wherever, allowing you time to sell and focus on your business.
- Daily sales reports are produced which integrates with Xero.
- iZettle also offers easy access to funding that can help your business.
- A one -time fixed and repay using a small percentage of your card sales each day.
- iZettle are also introducing a new feature rich EPOS that is ideal for hospitality businesses. It offers table management, split bill and open tab features. All integrating within Xero.
- Every client which takes it on, once they have either over 10 transaction on the app, or over £50, we can redeem £25 in vouchers.
I can organise a trial or set up any of these apps with your Xero account. If you would like further information on any of these, please let me know.
Contact me on 01273 701200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org