How EMI Share Option Schemes can work for you
28th March 2017
We held our second Workshop on 28 March at MyHotel, Brighton to see how EMI Share Option Schemes can work for you.
Paul, Managing Director of Plus Accounting and Tim Smith and Robert Hutchins of Griffith Smith Farrington Webb discussed the key features of EMI schemes and what you need to know.
EMI share option schemes can be very attractive if you wish to;
- Attract and incentivise key individuals to help drive company growth
- Encourage long term retention of employees
- Enable employees to become shareholders by acquiring shares at a price and date specified by the employer
- Link share option awards to key company objectives
- Reward employees in a tax efficient way
Take a look at the full presentation; How EMI Share Option Schemes can work for you
If you would like to discuss your position in more detail, please contact Paul Feist on email@example.com or 01273 701200