Guide Looking At Key UK Economic Indicators...
8th August 2014
This guide looks at key UK economic indicators...
Following a period of faster than anticipated growth at the end of 2013, the economy has continued to strengthen with consistent growth throughout the first half of 2014.
We look at a number of key economic indicators and the economic prospects for the coming months.
- Industry growth: This looks at the Services, Production and Construction output.
- Investment growth: Is this still focused on household spending?
- Houses and mortgages: ONS figures show that house prices have recovered from the recession
- Mortgage lending: The rise in house prices has led to a rise in the share of high loan to income mortgages, should we be concerned?
- Employment: Unemployment fell and the number of employed people increased but what do the figures really mean?
- Inflation: Inflation increased to 1.9% in the year to June 2014 but what were the main contributors to this rise?
- Interest rates: The interest rate has been set at 0.5% since March 2009, find out what Mark Carney thinks will happen considering our recent economic growth
We also look at the business opportunities available to you and your business - are you missing out?
Contact us for more information on any of these matters; 01273 701200 or email@example.com