December Xero Apps Update
18th December 2018
- A complete cloud based solution to manage your projects and jobs. Handles leads, quotes, timesheets and invoices all in one workflow.
- Easily see how jobs are progressing against quotes, employees can enter time spent on jobs, and can track and view jobs on the go from anywhere.
- Pricing starts from £15 per user and a free trial is available.
- 5* cashflow forecasting and debtor management app which integrates with Xero to produce up to date forecasts and automates credit control.
- Fluidly identifies good debtors from the slow payers and automates a unique collections process for each debtor, using personalised email reminders.
- Pricing starts from £35 per month and a 14 day free trial is available.
- The mobile app which connects property manager and landlords with tenants, contractors and letting agents and property owners.
- Unique dashboard provides up to date snapshot of your portfolio.
- Instruct Arthur to carry out day to day tasks and communication.
- Arthur can handle tenant and client accounting and fully integrates with Xero.
- Free one month free trial. Prices start from £15 per month.
- A secure mobile based current account that allows the holder to exchange and transfer funds without fees if below £5K in 150 different currencies, using the real inter-bank exchange rate.
- Provide prepaid cards to employees tied to your own company’s current account. This enables you to track expenses instantly, set spending limits and block cards if lost.
- Integrates with Xero.
I can organise a trial or set up any of these apps with your Xero account. If you would like further information on any of these, please let me know.
Contact me on 01273 701200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org