Crowd Funding & the Banks - Workshop Book Now!
10th January 2014
Our latest workshop will cover all you need to know about ‘Raising Finance from Crowdfunding and the Banks’.
The session runs on Tuesday, 28 January 2014 from 08:00 to 11:30 (GMT) and will cover the following:
- How does the lending process work?
- What makes for a successful application for funding from a bank?
- What are the main reasons for rejection?
- Why use crowdfunding?
- How to navigate the crowdfunding rollercoaster
- Hear about the potential pitfalls, advantages and how to achieve a successful result
Two leading experts will be facilitating the session so make sure you attend if you want to learn more. For more event details click here.