The Brighton Business Show - May 2016
9th May 2016
The Brighton Business Show is a monthly show aired locally on RadioReverb 97.2fm, DAB or online worldwide via radioreverb.com. Get in touch if you have any news. Find out how you can get involved at:www.lauraofbrighton.co.uk/radioshow.html
*Send Laura your news! Or invite her along to your event and she can report on it*
Find out more about the video and podcast content that Laura can produce for you at www.lauraofbrighton.co.uk
Sponsor: Plus Accounting
- TWO brave business warriors comes in to do the Elevator Pitch challenge this month...
- Local business folk tell us their views on Brexit. What are your thoughts? Would it be good or bad for your business?
- Fiona Graves of Midnight Communications gives us the news on the Brighton and Hove Business Awards with some tips for entering.
- Kelly Dibbert of Wired Sussex tells us about a new degree programme that will be bringing talent to the workplace.
- Plus reports from the celebration of 4 years of Brighton's Living Wage Campaign, the Women in Networking Business networking lunch and Kayla Ente tells us about BHESCO's celebration of Earth Day.
Tweet Laura Evans! @LauraOfBrighton